Posted to users@maven.apache.org by smceneaney <sh...@hotmail.com> on 2007/11/21 18:11:01 UTC

Problem referencing maven2 built ejb-client jar in maven 1.

Hi Folks,

We are currently porting a very large set of projects from maven 1 to maven
2.

One of the maven 2 projects installs two ejb jars into the maven 2 repo. The
first jar is the ejb jar and the second is the ejb-client jar. These jars
are then copied to the maven 1 repo using the maven 1 plugin in maven 2.

The problem is that I can't reference the ejb-client jar from another maven
1 built project.  The ejb-jar plugin that supports ejb-client appeared in
maven 1.1.

Is there a workaround to this? Is it possible to copy the ejb-client jar
from maven/repository/ejb to maven/repository/jar? If I add a dependency for
the ejb jar in my project.xml with type ejb it adds it to the
application.xml of the ear.

Thanks in advance,

Shane