Posted to dev@druid.apache.org by gautam gupta <gr...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/15 01:37:09 UTC

Interested in Apache Druid Project

Hi there,
I am located in San Francisco, USA. I'd like to now start contributing to
Apache Druid project. Are there any tasks that I should pick up.

It'll be helpful if one of you can guide me in from where to start with
this project.

thanks,
Gautam
Linked In: https://www.linkedin.com/in/guptagautam/

Re: Interested in Apache Druid Project

Posted by Gian Merlino <gi...@apache.org>.
Hi Gautam,

We have a list of suggested starter issues:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-druid/issues?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue++label%3AStarter+

Additionally, contributions to clarify or correct documentation are always
appreciated.