Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Jeffrey Owens <jo...@yahoo.com> on 2003/04/21 23:02:14 UTC

sybase user table creation

After attempting to use sybase as Jetspeed database and failing. I looked closer at the table creation scripts provided in the source code, and noticed on the TURBINE_USER table that OBJECTDATA CHAR(10) as one of the fields. The populate script tries to put an almost 400 character entry into the OBJECTDATA field. I'm not a sybase sql expert, but that looks to be a problem. Anyone have any experience using sybase and jetspeed?

Jeffrey Owens