Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Juan Carlos Fiorenzano <jc...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/21 05:34:01 UTC

Hello

Hello community I want to contribute in the Ignite project, I would like to
begin with the easier issues and while I get used to the project I will
increase the complexity of the tasks.

Thank you in advance

Re: Hello

Posted by Alexey Kuznetsov <ak...@gridgain.com>.
Hello, Juan!

Welcome to Apache Ignite!

You could start from reading docs and running examples.
After that you could start from easy tasks.

More info is here:
https://ignite.apache.org/community/contribute.html#contribute

Looking forward for your contribution.

--