Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Beda Christoph Hammerschmidt <bc...@web.de> on 2002/08/07 12:48:02 UTC

How to get a list of all deployed services in java

Hello,

i want to implement a web service, informing me about all other webservices which are deployed in axis. I need to connect to the axis engine and ask for the list of all services.

But currently i am searching the api documentation for a solution , but without success.
Does anybody know how to solve my problem ??
FreeMail in der Premiumversion! Mit mehr Speicher, mehr Leistung, mehr
Erlebnis und mehr Praemie. Jetzt unter http://club.web.de/?mc=021105