Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Kim Pedersen <ki...@devicesoft.dk> on 2023/01/16 14:15:30 UTC

Getting a NiFi Jira account

Hello,

I want to submit a PR on NiFi at Github. I have been reading the contributor guide, concluding that I need to submit a Jira issue before creating the PR. So I need a NiFi Jira acconut. Can you help me with that or point me in the right direction?

Regards,
Kim Pedersen

Re: Getting a NiFi Jira account

Posted by Matt Burgess <ma...@apache.org>.
Kim,

According to the new Jira guidelines [1], please submit the following
information to private@nifi.apache.org and the PMC will create an
account for you and add you as a Contributor to the NiFi Jira
projects:

email address
preferred username (N.B. hyphens not allowed)
alternate username (in case the preferred one is already in use)
display name, if it is different from the username

Regards,
Matt

[1] https://infra.apache.org/jira-guidelines.html#who