Posted to dev@any23.apache.org by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org> on 2012/06/26 11:05:23 UTC

Can we drop 'umlgraphdoc' profile?

Hi all guys,

there are no automatic procedures ATM that enable the `umlgraphdoc`
profile, since it requires some aux tools, such as umlgraph, already
installed on the machine to generate the release; my proposal is to
drop it since we already using the Doclava doclet... WDYT?

Best,
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi