Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Andriy Redko <dr...@gmail.com> on 2022/05/06 01:06:30 UTC

Re: Code review on use of cxf in Apache Tika?

Hey Sergey,

My apologies, I was off last week and only now caught up with all the things,
so let me understand the problem first. I have looked at [1] and saw that team
has added programmatic SSL/TLS configuration [2]. However, another approach team is
looking at is to use declarative cxf.xml to replace the programmatic one, is that
an accurate description? And once tried, we have separate Jetty server spawn up?

Thank you!

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TIKA-3719
[2] https://github.com/apache/tika/commit/c1c69dac4f5f948f38e0b198c3fdaad61a7d80be#diff-32fed2ec8d113792f680c2242ac6cb0cb67cfdd142660d993dbe92aaede00f6fR265

Best Regards,
    Andriy Redko

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
 Hi Andriy

No problems at all, thanks a million for starting looking into it

Sergey

Posted by Tim Allison <ta...@apache.org>.
Andriy,
  Thank you so much for looking into this!  My personal preference would be
to hold off on spring, and continue down our current path.  However, if
fellow devs are otherwise inclined, I'm not fully against adding Spring,
and the benefits would be huge.
  Again, many thanks!

           Cheers,

                     Tim

Posted by Tim Allison <ta...@apache.org>.
Andriy,

Posted by Andriy Redko <dr...@gmail.com>.
Hey Tim,

Fwd: Code review on use of cxf in Apache Tika?

Posted by Tim Allison <ta...@apache.org>.
Accidentally dropped dev@tika on the response.

Posted by Tim Allison <ta...@apache.org>.

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.