Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Paul Field <pa...@db.com> on 2009/09/01 11:01:04 UTC

Re: Testify and Tapestry 5.0.18

Szemere Szemere <sz...@googlemail.com> wrote on 27/08/2009
16:14:16:
> Excuse my ignorance, does Testify work with Tapestry 5.0.18? The current
> version of Testify seems to require Tapestry 5.1.05.  Is there a version
> that works with 5.0.18>

Sorry - Testify uses some features of the Tapestry 5.1 IOC container to
disable certain parts of the usual component/page bytecode generation and
replace them with its own.

Paul

---

Please refer to http://www.db.com/en/content/eu_disclosures.htm for additional EU corporate and regulatory disclosures.