Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by wo...@pta.de on 2007/08/10 11:30:41 UTC

[trinidad] menu bar with cascading popups: code snippet wanted

Hi,

I am looking for a code snippet that clarifies a bit more how to implement
a menu bar with cascading popups in Trinidad.

I also think of using another component library additionally because any
other one has it out-of-the-box.

Will Trinidad include such a component?

Thanks,
Wolfgang.

Antwort: [trinidad] menu bar with cascading popups: code snippet wanted

Posted by wo...@pta.de.
Hi,

As an aside: I added RichFaces to counterbalance Trinidad, which seems to
work.. :)

Many thanks,
Wolfgang.

wolfgang.toepfer@pta.de