Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Patrick Martin <Pa...@aquilauk.co.uk> on 2005/02/23 17:07:36 UTC

AXIS-1664 DoAutoTypes and 1.2b3

I've just run some basic tests that work with the CVS head form around
December that contains the fix for

http://nagoya.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS-1664

And now it seems there has been a regression in beta3:

I am ussing AXIS on the server and the client.

With beta3 on the client, all is same as before, but with beta3 on the
server, there are now errors in serialising and de-serialising.

Should I be assuming the beta3 contains the fix for AXIS-1664?

Re: AXIS-1664 DoAutoTypes and 1.2b3

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Can you take please a peek at the test case that we have? that seems
to be working in latest CVS. If you can submit a JIRA bug with a
modified test case, that would be AWESOME!!!

thanks,
dims