Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Michael Masters <mm...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/02 23:59:29 UTC

Directory stucture and archetypes

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if someone could something up for me. Is there a way to run
two archetypes for the same project? For example, could you run the
maven-archetype-quickstart and maven-archetype-webapp for the same
directory? I've tried to do this but it forces me to use a different
artifactId...which creates to directory structures. I was wondering if I
could have a merge of the two directories.

Also, would this break the standard for the directory structures?

thanks in advance,
Mike