Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Christophe Cordenier <ch...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/29 12:48:08 UTC

Documentation : Third party libraries

Hi

Currently, all the third party libraries are describe on
tapestry.apache.org front page, with the new web site we will have a
dedicated page for this.
Actually, it seems that wiki[1] is full of references compared to our
official front page.

I know that some of the entries on the community's wiki are not valid
nor alive anymore or not finished, but there is many good ideas
anyway.

I suggest for the official Website to have the same structure,
third-party libraries will be divided in :

- Modules
- Extension
- Integration

But I believe that we need a new section for 'incubator' projects

Also, don't you think that we should create a procedure (even by mail)
for people who wants to put their own contribution into incubator's
part ?

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/tapestry/Tapestry5ModuleRegistry

Christophe Cordenier.

Committer on Apache Tapestry 5