Posted to docs@cocoon.apache.org by da...@cocoon.zones.apache.org on 2008/01/02 04:09:05 UTC

[DAISY] Comment added to Usage

A comment has been created.

http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/documentation/1424.html

Document ID: 1424
Name: Usage
Branch: main
Language: default

Created by: Peter Wyngaard
Created on: 1/2/08 3:08:49 AM
Visibility: public

I think there is an error above, in the code for the example "datasources.xml" file.

I think the bean name for the SpringToAvalonDataSourceWrapper should be:

org.apache.avalon.excalibur.datasource.DataSourceComponent/personnel

instead of:

javax.sql.DataSource/personnel

I am running off of cocoon/trunk from SVN, because cocooon-databases-bridge is not available in maven repositories.

I ended up running under the debugger in eclipse to find this one, setting a breakpoint at:

org.apache.cocoon.core.container.spring.avalon.AvalonServiceManager:56

ultimately revealed the problem.