Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jo Vandermeeren <jo...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/06 09:51:54 UTC

Re: Cyclic references in M2 projects

Did this issue got resolved?
I have a similar situation with 2 EJB modules depending on each other's
ejb-client jar...

Since it's a legacy project, costs need to stay low and refactoring is no
option..
Is it possible to manage the build of this project with maven 2?

Posted by Lucas Opara <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jo,

I had no other options than refactoring.

What you could do is add 2 more projets containing business delegates for
your 2 ejb modules.
Two different EJB's modules should only access each other through those
business delegate (remote).

But even there you should have a core ejb module and a top ejb module, in
order that the core ejb module never needs to call the top ejb module but
the opposite well.

Hope this helps.

-Lucas