Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Michel Erard <mi...@corix.ch> on 2008/01/03 10:21:38 UTC

changing dojo look and feel

Hello,

first: A happy new Year to everyone!

I'm a big fan of the suggestion list, integrated to cforms with dojo. Now the look of the widget is not exactly like the look of the other widgets. The border is black, and only visible on top and on the left side. Is it possible to change the behaviour of the suggestion combo with css tags in my styles.css?

Regards,

Mike

Re: changing dojo look and feel

Posted by Grzegorz Kossakowski <gk...@apache.org>.
Michel Erard pisze:
> Hello,

Hello Michel,

> first: A happy new Year to everyone!

Thanks and you too!

> I'm a big fan of the suggestion list, integrated to cforms with dojo.
> Now the look of the widget is not exactly like the look of the other
> widgets. The border is black, and only visible on top and on the left
> side. Is it possible to change the behaviour of the suggestion combo
> with css tags in my styles.css?

It's more Dojo than Cocoon related question but the rough answer could be: I don't see any reason
why it couldn't be customized using your styles.css. I think for information how to customize Dojo
is the best to consult Dojo's documentation.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski