Posted to alexandria-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Sam Ruby <ru...@apache.org> on 2003/01/01 06:06:29 UTC

Re: cvs commit: jakarta-alexandria/proposal/gump/project jakarta-avalon-excalibur.xml

Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> MHO is that it part of a responsibility issue. In my organization when
> things fail I move the responsability to those that can really influence
> the thing. The fact that the descriptor is not the cause is not IMHO the
> point. It's also quite possible that I'm wrong though.

First, this was tried before, and failed.  What makes you more
optimistic this time?  The reason I continue to be pessimistic that this
move will not make a difference is that there is nothing wrong with the
descriptor.  The build.xml files that are the problem are *ALREADY* the
in the cvs repository owned by the "responsible" organization.

>> The plan was to move all these descriptors to a place where
>> *everybody* could update them.
>
> We are waiting... (whistle-tune)

LOL!

Done.  I was planning to do this at the new years.  ;-)

HAPPY NEW YEARS!

- Sam Ruby