Posted to dev@isis.apache.org by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk> on 2014/07/21 17:18:17 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Isis Core 1.6.0 and related components (RC2)

Folks,

I've cut a (further) release candidate RC2 for Apache Isis Core and related
components:
* Core 1.6.0
* Wicket Viewer 1.6.0
* TodoApp Archetype 1.6.0
* SimpleApp Archetype 1.6.0

Note that
* Core now incorporates the JDO Object store, Restful Objects viewer and
Shiro Security.
* TodoApp Archetype was previously called the 'Quickstart
(Wicket/Restful/JDO) Archetype'
* SimpleApp Archetype was prevoiously called the
'Simple (Wicket/Restful/JDO) Archetype'

The artifacts have been uploaded to staging repository on
repository.apache.org:

*
https://repository.apache.org/service/local/repositories/orgapacheisis-1018/content/org/apache/
isis/core/isis/1.6.0/isis-1.6.0-source-release.zip
*
https://repository.apache.org/service/local/repositories/orgapacheisis-1019/content/org/apache/
isis/viewer/isis-viewer-wicket/1.6.0/isis
-viewer-wicket-1.6.0-source-release.zip
*
https://repository.apache.org/service/local/repositories/orgapacheisis-1020/content/org/apache/
isis
/archetype/todoapp-archetype/1.6.0/todoapp-archetype-1.6.0-source-release.zip
*
https://repository.apache.org/service/local/repositories/orgapacheisis-1020/content/org/apache/isis/archetype/simpleapp-archetype/1.6.0/simpleapp-archetype-1.6.0-source-release.zip

For each zip there is a corresponding signature file (append .asc to the
zip's url).

In the source code repo the code has been tagged as isis-1.6.0-RC2.

Our website contains some suggestions of how to verify the release, see
http://isis.apache.org/contributors/verifying-releases.html.  There is also
a script you can use, http://isis
.apache.org/contributors/verifying-releases-script.html.

Please verify the release and cast your vote.  The vote will be open for a
minimum of 72 hours.

[ ] +1
[ ]  0
[ ] -1

Re: [VOTE] Apache Isis Core 1.6.0 and related components (RC2)

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.
OK, no worries.  I'll close this vote as a REJECT this evening and start a
new one.

(I have a fix for the issue ISIS-825, also the closely related ISIS-544)

Posted by Jeroen van der Wal <je...@stromboli.it>.

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.
and my +1

:

Posted by GESCONSULTOR - Óscar Bou <o....@gesconsultor.com>.
+1

> [...]

> minimum of 72 hours.
>
> [ ] +1
> [ ]  0
> [ ] -1

Óscar Bou Bou
Responsable de Producto
Auditor Jefe de Certificación ISO 27001 en BSI
CISA, CRISC, APMG ISO 20000, ITIL-F

   902 900 231 / 620 267 520
   http://www.twitter.com/oscarbou

   http://es.linkedin.com/in/oscarbou

   http://www.GesConsultor.com

Este mensaje y los ficheros anexos son confidenciales. Los mismos contienen información reservada que no puede ser difundida. Si usted ha recibido este correo por error, tenga la amabilidad de eliminarlo de su sistema y avisar al remitente mediante reenvío a su dirección electrónica; no deberá copiar el mensaje ni divulgar su contenido a ninguna persona.
Su dirección de correo electrónico junto a sus datos personales constan en un fichero titularidad de Gesdatos Software, S.L. cuya finalidad es la de mantener el contacto con Ud. Si quiere saber de qué información disponemos de Ud., modificarla, y en su caso, cancelarla, puede hacerlo enviando un escrito al efecto, acompañado de una fotocopia de su D.N.I. a la siguiente dirección: Gesdatos Software, S.L. , Paseo de la Castellana, 153 bajo - 28046 (Madrid), y Avda. Cortes Valencianas num. 50, 1ºC - 46015 (Valencia). Asimismo, es su responsabilidad comprobar que este mensaje o sus archivos adjuntos no contengan virus informáticos, y en caso que los tuvieran eliminarlos.