Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Michael Monnerie <li...@is.it-management.at> on 2011/04/21 22:51:24 UTC

DOB list dead?

Does anyone know about the state of the "day old bread" list?
dob.sibl.support-intelligence.net doesn't seem to get any hits on new
domains anymore, and on their contact e-mail address nobody responded to
my requests.

Any replacement known?

--
mit freundlichen Grüssen,
Michael Monnerie, Ing. BSc

Tel: +43 660 / 415 6531

// ****** Radiointerview zum Thema Spam ******
// http://www.it-podcast.at/archiv.html#podcast-100716
//
// Haus zu verkaufen: http://zmi.at/langegg/

Re: DOB list dead?

Posted by Michael Monnerie <mi...@is.it-management.at>.
On Freitag, 22. April 2011 John Hardin wrote:
> It appears to be working for me. From this morning's quarantine:
> jhardin@dendarii ~ $ whois solutionvolt.com

Yes, I can query that too. But it didn't catch many new domains lately,
for example:

FRUEHLING-AKTION.COM
59april.com
tipp-april.net

Any idea where to report that?

Re: DOB list dead?

Posted by John Hardin <jh...@impsec.org>.
On Thu, 21 Apr 2011, Michael Monnerie wrote:

> Does anyone know about the state of the "day old bread" list?
> dob.sibl.support-intelligence.net doesn't seem to get any hits on new
> domains anymore, and on their contact e-mail address nobody responded to
> my requests.

It appears to be working for me. From this morning's quarantine:

     *      [URIs: solutionvolt.com]

jhardin@dendarii ~ $ whois solutionvolt.com

    Domain Name: SOLUTIONVOLT.COM
    Registrar: MONIKER ONLINE SERVICES, INC.
    Whois Server: whois.moniker.com
    Referral URL: http://www.moniker.com
    Name Server: NS1.MONIKERDNS.NET
    Name Server: NS2.MONIKERDNS.NET
    Name Server: NS3.MONIKERDNS.NET
    Name Server: NS4.MONIKERDNS.NET
    Updated Date: 13-apr-2011
    Creation Date: 12-apr-2011
    Expiration Date: 12-apr-2012

   Our government wants to do everything it can "for the children,"
   except sparing them crushing tax burdens.
  2 days until Max Planck's 153rd birthday