Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by chihongkim <ch...@hanmir.com> on 2001/08/15 16:47:15 UTC

SoapClient.mssoapinit failed. WSDLReader:Analyzing the WSDL file failed

Thank you for your advice.
I tried it again.
But, I encontered the following problem.
SoapClient.mssoapinit failed. WSDLReader:Analyzing the WSDL file failed
HRESULT=0x80004005 - WSDLReader:Initialization of service failed HRESULT=0x80004005 -
WSDLService:Initialization of the port for service listenagent2_service failed HRESULT=0x80004005 -
WSDLPort: An operation for port ListenAgent2_ServicePort could not be initialized HRESULT=0x80004005 -
WSDLOperation: The Operation
//def:portType[@name="listnenagent2_service"]/def:operation[@name="ListenLoginIp"] was
not found in the porttype section HRESULT=0x80004005

Is there anyone that has had the same fault Message?
Now, You can guide me the correct way....
Thank you.