Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Gurmehar Kalra <gu...@hcl.com> on 2021/11/03 09:30:56 UTC

Exception for Eviction Policy on Selected Cache

Hi,

I am getting below stated exception , when trying to run 2 Nodes as server ,
I have around 10 different Caches but exception is coming for 3 Cache only.

I am configuring all cache as
cache.setWriteSynchronizationMode(CacheWriteSynchronizationMode.FULL_ASYNC);
    cache.setAtomicityMode(CacheAtomicityMode.TRANSACTIONAL);
    cache.setCacheMode(CacheMode.REPLICATED);
    cache.setGroupName("EngineGroup");
    cache.setOnheapCacheEnabled(true);
    LruEvictionPolicy lruEvictionPolicy = new LruEvictionPolicy(10000);

Caused by: org.apache.ignite.IgniteException: Eviction policy factory mismatch [cacheName=journeyDelayUtilityCacheV2, localEvictionPolicyFactory=com.hcl.journey.cache.config.IgniteConfig$$Lambda$414/452368204, remoteEvictionPolicyFactory=com.hcl.journey.cache.config.IgniteConfig$$Lambda$414/214405279, rmtNodeId=834a36bb-b4e9-45bd-b0a9-95d346c9de7f] Fix cache configuration or set system property -DIGNITE_SKIP_CONFIGURATION_CONSISTENCY_CHECK=true.

Please suggest.

Regards,
Gurmehar Singh

::DISCLAIMER::
________________________________
The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) are confidential and intended for the named recipient(s) only. E-mail transmission is not guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or may contain viruses in transmission. The e mail and its contents (with or without referred errors) shall therefore not attach any liability on the originator or HCL or its affiliates. Views or opinions, if any, presented in this email are solely those of the author and may not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of HCL or its affiliates. Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and / or publication of this message without the prior written consent of authorized representative of HCL is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please delete it and notify the sender immediately. Before opening any email and/or attachments, please check them for viruses and other defects.

Re: Exception for Eviction Policy on Selected Cache

Posted by Stephen Darlington <st...@gridgain.com>.
The typical way to define the eviction policy would be:
cache.setEvictionPolicyFactory(new LruEvictionPolicyFactory<>(10_000));
To use a lambda, you’d need to deploy the code to the server nodes in advance.

Regards,
Stephen

Posted by Vikram Pancholi <vi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Vikram Pancholi <vi...@gmail.com>.