Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by "Blaine Bergeson (bbergeson)" <bb...@micron.com> on 2018/05/08 14:07:58 UTC

Netbeans RCP maven application doesn't launch properly

Hi,

I am new to using Maven for Netbeans RCP applications.  I have built an RCP application which produces the zip file, but when I copy the zip file to a specific directory on Linux, unzip it, and then run the provided bash script in the bin directory, the application will launch but it will not use the splash screen nor the icon I set in the branding module.  Any ideas why?  In the end I will use an rpm to install the app.

Thx Blaine

Re: Netbeans RCP maven application doesn't launch properly

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Blaine,

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/27686524/netbeans-plattform-branding-doesnt-work-on-created-installer

Hope it helps.