Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by xxcody <xx...@hotmail.com> on 2012/05/16 17:12:15 UTC

AjaxFallbackOrderByLink wrapped in a div calls the sort twice

Hi,
        I've tried finding a solution for a few days now and I can't seem to
get around it. I'm using Wicket 1.4.17 and it seems if I put a div tag
around the generated link, the page refreshes twice when the sort column is
clicked. You can see teh sort arrows go up, then go down. Does anyone know a
way to fix this? Please let me know if more information is required.

Thanks!