Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Patrick Davids <pa...@nubologic.com> on 2016/03/07 15:10:41 UTC

clearInput() if FormComponentPanel does not delegate to its inner FormComponents

Hi Wicket Pros,

is it bug or an feature, that FormComponentPanel is not overriding
clearInput() to delegate the clearing to its inner FormComponents?

For me, it should behave the same way, when extending FormComponent.
But I'm not sure here about consequences...

(As I can see... Form.clearInput() features this by visiting its inner
FormComponents.)

kind regards
Patrick

Re: clearInput() if FormComponentPanel does not delegate to its inner FormComponents

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Done with https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-6114

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting