Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Eugene <ht...@infosatgeomatica.com> on 2004/10/05 22:27:06 UTC

[users@httpd] SOLVED: php_info()

Hello Geoff, its my fault. Its a new firewall's plugin embedded in mail
client and its killing me with my mails:) I should configure this thing...

Anyway, i have this:
error_reporting  =  E_ALL
display_errors = On

Its strange, because I've just installed 5.0.2 with the same php.ini(!)
and all works fine!

Maybe, its a bug of 5.0.1?
No errors in logs, nothing, all clear, all working, except "info( )".
Thats why I was confused...

Ok, I can say that problem solved, but now I cant trust
hello_php for testing my first run of PHP after installation.

Thank you for help!