Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Yannick Monclin <Ya...@univ-reims.fr> on 2003/06/25 16:04:40 UTC

Symbolic link with tomcat

hi,

i use a tomcat 4.1.18 on a linux redhat 7.3, in a webapp directory i
want ton make a symbolic link (ln -s) for my directory "images", but
when i create my link tomcat doesn't find my images....

is it normal that tomcat can't use symbolic links, what is the solution ?

thanks for your help
Yannick

Re: Symbolic link with tomcat

Posted by Jason Bainbridge <ja...@jblinux.org>.
On Wed, 25 Jun 2003 22:04, Yannick Monclin wrote:
> hi,
>
> i use a tomcat 4.1.18 on a linux redhat 7.3, in a webapp directory i
> want ton make a symbolic link (ln -s) for my directory "images", but
> when i create my link tomcat doesn't find my images....

http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/faq/misc.html#symlink

Jason Bainbridge
http://jblinux.org