Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Michal Kurtak <mi...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/01 11:15:15 UTC

Wicket 1.5 PageMap, accessStack, pageMapEvictionStrategy

Hi,

I'm playing with wicket 1.5-M2.1 and i couldn't find PageMap. Problem
is not in PageMap itself, but I have used operations on PageMap which
I couldn't find in wicket 1.5.

For example we used accessStack to find page of certain class and
response with that page:
Session.get().getDefaultPageMap().getAccessStack();

We have also created special eviction strategy
(OneInstancePerClassEvictionStrategy implements
IPageMapEvictionStrategy) that stores only one page instance from
certain class.

Is it possible to get list of pages for a certain window (former
pagemap) in wicket 1.5?
Is it possible to define eviction strategy in wicket 1.5?

Maybe i was looking at wrong places. Am i missing something?

Thanks.

BR,
Michal Kurtak

Re: Wicket 1.5 PageMap, accessStack, pageMapEvictionStrategy

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi Michal,

PageMap is completely removed from 1.5.
You'll need to play with IPageManager, IPageStore, and/or IDataStore
implementations.
Take a look at
http://github.com/martin-g/wicket-cassandra-datastore/blob/master/src/test/java/org/wicketstuff/datastore/cassandra/demo/DemoApplication.java
to see how to configure them and check the javadocs of these classes to find
what settings can be configured.