Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2021/09/21 11:38:30 UTC

Preparing ActiveMQ 5.17.0

Hi guys,

I’ve been busy with other projects (especially Karaf) recently, and I didn’t have time to move forward on ActiveMQ 5.17.0 as I wanted.

However, starting from tomorrow, in parallel of ApacheCon, I will resume ActiveMQ 5.17.0 release preparation.

Spring 5 update is already done and merged, I will rebase and polish the log4j2 update and other changes.

I hope to have something almost ready to be released next week.
Anyway, I will keep you posted.

Regards
JB

Re: Preparing ActiveMQ 5.17.0

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Sounds good, please let me know when I can do the review.

Thanks !

Regards
JB

Re: Preparing ActiveMQ 5.17.0