Posted to user@syncope.apache.org by "Holloway, Dan G." <DA...@leidos.com> on 2019/11/14 16:59:46 UTC

Syncope configuration/server replication inquiry

Good Afternoon,

                I have a question about how to best replicate an entire Syncope configuration (to include schemas) on one server to another Linux server with minimal involvement.  With that, I did read in the Syncope 2.1.5 reference guide in section 4.6.8 (Deal with internal storage export - import) about making use of a curl command to export the MasterContent.xml file and replacing (importing) the file in a particular directory on the destination server. Other than actually creating an instance of Syncope on the destination server, would the placement of the MasterContent.xml file (as mentioned above) indeed be all one has to do in order to stand-up another Syncope instance with the same configuration on another server?  If not, would you please identify what would have to be done in order to replicate an entire Syncope configuration on another server?  If additional actions are necessary, would you please also include any relevant APIs or other commands?

Your guidance in this matter would be greatly appreciated.  Have a great day.

Very Respectfully,

Dan Holloway

RE: EXTERNAL: Re: Syncope configuration/server replication inquiry

Posted by "Holloway, Dan G." <DA...@leidos.com>.
Hello Francesco,

                Thank you for the help!

Regards,