Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net> on 2002/10/14 00:07:14 UTC

Re: cache+ proxy, chunked + C-L,browsers unable to display documents

That's because I'm simply fixing a compiler emit.  I'm afraid I'm totally
unqualified to judge your patch, since I haven't spent any time to grok
the experimental/mod_cache work.

I'm certain the maintainers will offer feedback to my commit, and
review your patch, as they have available cycles.

Bill