Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by LuKreme <kr...@kreme.com> on 2007/03/12 10:47:10 UTC

Learning script

I thought I'd share this if anyone was interested. Better ways to do
this? I'm sure, but this seems to be working for me so far and it may
work for some of you as well.

<http://www.covisp.net/~kreme/sa-learn-script.txt>

I run this in the root crontab every 30 minutes.

The reason I used test -s instead of test -f is that sa-learn seems
to take several seconds to parse a 0 byte mbox file, while test -s
is, basically, instantaneous.

--
Well I've seen the Heart of Darkness/Read the writing on the wall/and
the voice out in the desert/Was the voice out in the hall