Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2006/02/17 18:14:44 UTC

[Ant Wiki] Update of "AntNewbies" by JonathanValvano

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Ant Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by JonathanValvano:
http://wiki.apache.org/ant/AntNewbies

The comment on the change is:
followup answer to the answer #6 question.

  '''Answer #6''' - Well, not really an answer - more of a follow up question. Why do you need your fileset sorted for compiles?

+ '''Answer #6 follow up''' - Why do you need your fileset sorted for compiles?
+
+ I cannot make a case specifically about the above question as I did not submit the question however I do have an interest in having a fileset sort files. The case is for using a fileset to determine the order of JUnits tests to execute.  It would allow for a flow based on package name where we could have a setup package, a test package and a teardown package.  These JUnits would not be typical unit tests but rather integration tests.
+
  ----
   ```Question#7``` How to have new .java files override existing .class files?