Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Fuad Efendi <fu...@efendi.ca> on 2005/08/21 08:36:02 UTC

Redirect requested but followRedirects is disabled

I can't understand this message:
INFO [fetcher6] (HttpMethodDirector.java:813) - Redirect requested but
followRedirects is disabled
commons-httpclient-3.0-rc3.jar
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector
I think my installation does not follows redirects. Need a help,
Thanks,
Fuad

RE: Redirect requested but followRedirects is disabled

Posted by Fuad Efendi <fu...@efendi.ca>.
OK,

Verified, it works fine, it follows redirects. Just a log message from
Commons.

Thanks,

INFO [fetcher6] (HttpMethodDirector.java:813) - Redirect requested but
followRedirects is disabled commons-httpclient-3.0-rc3.jar