Posted to dev@isis.apache.org by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk> on 2012/01/05 09:09:42 UTC

how to update the Isis Project Incubation Status page

Dear mentors,

Can I have (or how can I acquire) edit rights to [1] ... I notice that it's
out-of-date in a couple of areas.

Thx
Dan

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/projects/isis.html

Re: how to update the Isis Project Incubation Status page

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.
Hi Mark,
Thanks for this info, will do.
Cheers