Posted to dev@daffodil.apache.org by Mike Beckerle <mb...@apache.org> on 2021/01/29 15:40:49 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Contributors - Graduate Apache Daffodil (Incubating) to a top-level project

We have received +1 from all active mentors, PPMC, and Contributors

So the vote passes unanimously, with no need to wait the full time period.

Thank you.

Next step will be to prepare (and discuss here) our proposal to the board
for graduation. This will then be voted on by the incubator PMC for
approval to take it to the ASF board. Stay tuned.

https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r91af73ae28284945ffe881cea7877766213eaa405da21e233d85eb83%40%3Cdev.daffodil.apache.org%3E

-mike beckerle

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Contributors - Graduate Apache Daffodil (Incubating) to a top-level project

Posted by "Beckerle, Mike" <mb...@owlcyberdefense.com>.
Ok. Will wait until Tuesday 5pm UTC-5

I do have a +1 from John Wass already on the thread.

________________________________
Posted by Steve Lawrence <sl...@apache.org>.

Posted by Mike Beckerle <mb...@gmail.com>.
(Message text slightly revised to remove incorrect phrase about not waiting
the full time period.)

We have received +1 from all mentors, active PPMC, and Contributors
And the 72 hours has elapsed.

--
Learn CPR. Save a Life - I Did !

[RESULT] [VOTE] Contributors - Graduate Apache Daffodil (Incubating) to a top-level project

Posted by Mike Beckerle <mb...@apache.org>.