Posted to users@camel.apache.org by richardgroote <ri...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/06 12:31:41 UTC

DefaultClassResolver and schemes

Hello,

In our project we'd like to resolve uri within the camel configuration.
For instance <camel:to uri="xslt:myScheme://myProject/test.xslt" />.
It's not possible to resolve the resources through file, classpath, etc.

We created an extension on the org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultClassResolver
and override the method loadResourceAsStream with our own resolving. This
was working fine camel 2.10.1 but it's not working anymore within 2.11.
Within the org.apache.camel.builder.xml.XsltUriResolver the '//' within my
url is replaced with '/'. I fixed it in our extension but now i have the
following questions:

- Is the above solution the correct solution or are there are ways to
resolve uri's.
- Is it correct that slashes are removed

Kind regards,

Richard