Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Ben Laurie <be...@algroup.co.uk> on 2000/01/16 15:33:41 UTC

buildconf message...

What is the significance of this message:

You should add the contents of `/usr/local/share/aclocal/libtool.m4' to
`aclocal.m4'.

from buildconf?

Cheers,

Ben.

http://www.apache-ssl.org/ben.html

     - Indira Gandhi

Re: buildconf message...

Posted by Sascha Schumann <sa...@schumann.cx>.
On Sun, Jan 16, 2000 at 02:33:41PM +0000, Ben Laurie wrote:
> What is the significance of this message:

    Nil. If you care about it, you might want to filter it out.

                            Sascha Schumann
                                 Consultant