Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Dalibor Topic <ro...@kaffe.org> on 2005/01/13 09:42:17 UTC

Re: [net] Re: [GUMP brutus]: Project commons-net (in module jakarta-commons) failed

Stefan Bodewig <bodewig <at> apache.org> writes:

> On Tue, 11 Jan 2005, Steve Cohen <scohen <at> javactivity.org> wrote:
>
> > Checked in refactored test that hopefully will not break under GUMP
> > Stefan, please let me know how it works.
>
> Great - Gump build on Sun JDKs passes now (tests fail in the Kaffe
> build in various places, probably Kaffe's fault).

I'm resyncing with Classpath at the moment, I think there were some improvements
in that area in the last couple of days (commons-io/net failures).

cheers,
dalibor topic

Re: [net] Re: [GUMP brutus]: Project commons-net (in module jakarta-commons) failed

Posted by Steve Cohen <sc...@javactivity.org>.
Dalibor Topic wrote:
> Stefan Bodewig <bodewig <at> apache.org> writes:
>

>>On Tue, 11 Jan 2005, Steve Cohen <scohen <at> javactivity.org> wrote:
>>

>>>Checked in refactored test that hopefully will not break under GUMP
>>>Stefan, please let me know how it works.
>>
>>Great - Gump build on Sun JDKs passes now (tests fail in the Kaffe
>>build in various places, probably Kaffe's fault).
>

> I'm resyncing with Classpath at the moment, I think there were some improvements
> in that area in the last couple of days (commons-io/net failures).
>
> cheers,
> dalibor topic

I just checked in another minor refactoring of the test.  It makes the
code a little more efficient. Don't know if you GUMP guys have to do
anything about that.