Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Brennan Stehling <of...@gmail.com> on 2005/03/23 22:42:44 UTC

Re: [release] Call for help to release apacheds 0.9 and mina 0.7

I can help by reviewing and fixing whatever typos and bad links there
may be.  I also also try to augment where I can as well.

I will jump into IRC as needed to ask questions.

(Sorry, I have not been so active lately.  I have been only able to
monitor the progress on the list as I have been quite busy.)

Brennan

--
Brennan Stehling : http://brennan.offwhite.net/blog/

Re: [release] Call for help to release apacheds 0.9 and mina 0.7

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net>.
Brennan Stehling wrote:

>I can help by reviewing and fixing whatever typos and bad links there
>may be.  I also also try to augment where I can as well.

Thanks man!

>I will jump into IRC as needed to ask questions.
>
>(Sorry, I have not been so active lately.  I have been only able to
>monitor the progress on the list as I have been quite busy.)

That's how it goes no worries.

Alex