Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Damien Bouchet <db...@dictao.com> on 2005/11/22 11:13:24 UTC

[AXIS C++ 1.5] : memory leaks still encountered after applying patch fixing AXISCPP-674

Hi,

We are working with Axis C++ 1.5 Final in our project, it's seems to us that we encounter memory leaks in the Axis layer.

I saw that bug AXISCPP-674 already references memory leaks, so I applied the patch given but even after applying it I still observed memory leaks.

-          Is this is a known problem, or may we be wrong?

-          Do you think there will be soon other available patches on version 1.5 concerning memory leaks?

Thanks in advanced for your answers,

Best regards,

Damien Bouchet

-------------------------------------

DICTAO
42, avenue de la Grande Armée
75017 PARIS
Tél. : +33 (0) 1 73 00 26 36
Fax  : +33 (0) 1 73 00 26 11
www.dictao.com <http://www.dictao.com/>

Re: [AXIS C++ 1.5] : memory leaks still encountered after applying patch fixing AXISCPP-674

Posted by John Hawkins <HA...@uk.ibm.com>.
Are you able to upgrade to the code in svn ? We've just changed the memory
model substantially so we handle e.g. arrays and memory boundaries far
better.
This will be integrated into 1.6 which is due out in the next few weeks.

hope this helps,
John.

"Damien Bouchet" <db...@dictao.com>
22/11/2005 10:13