Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Shmuel Krakower <sh...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/24 09:03:27 UTC

User Parameters Pre Processor

Hi,
I was wondering why the User Parameters is a pre-processor rather than a
Config Element?
I just spent few minutes looking for it in the wrong place... ;)

Best,

Shmuel Krakower.
www.Beatsoo.org - re-use your jmeter scripts for application performance

Re: User Parameters Pre Processor

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 24 March 2014 08:03, Shmuel Krakower <sh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I was wondering why the User Parameters is a pre-processor rather than a
> Config Element?
> I just spent few minutes looking for it in the wrong place... ;)

Partly "because it is".

Partly because Pre-Processors are processed before every sample;
Config elements are not.

Posted by Shmuel Krakower <sh...@gmail.com>.
Thank you both.
I didn't notice this difference.