Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Alexandros Kotsiras <ko...@mediaondemand.com> on 2000/05/01 16:06:46 UTC

RE: Apache - Tomcat problem

I have the same problem.
URLRewriting with cookies disabled does not seem to work with Apache.
It only onn the standalone setup at port 8080.

Posted by Slawomir Tomaszek <sl...@debis.pl>.
Alexandros Kotsiras wrote:
> I have the same problem.
> URLRewriting with cookies disabled does not seem to work with Apache.
> It only onn the standalone setup at port 8080.

When it'll be working? Does anybody know?

Re: OT: CodeWarrior Users

Posted by Paul McKean <mc...@humility.maf.nasa.gov>.
Stephen Morley wrote:

> Sorry for the Off Topic message, but I saw some people talking about
> CodeWarrior some time ago and wonder if they could identify themselves so I
> could ask a couple of messages about using CodeWarrior with Tomcat.
>
> Stephen

I / We use CodeWarrior along with Tomcat for development/debugging on Sun
Solaris.

--
Paul C. McKean Jr.
 Technical Audit & Systems Compliance