Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Cy...@nexans.com on 2005/06/02 15:58:24 UTC

Réf. : Re: ClassNotFoundException in thread

>> Everything was fin until I migrated. Now the jobs run OK but they fire a
>> ClassNotFoundException as shwon :
>>

>You double  checked that
>com.nexans.statistic.client.model.send.intranet.handler.CreateFileProcedure

>is there in the jar and is in the right folder ?. Restarted Tomcat ?.
>Also try with a fresh copy of the jar.

Anto,

the class is there, both in the jar or in the classes directory (when I
removed the jar of course). The package is well spelled, and java at the
command line returns me a "no main function error" when I try to run it
from the WEB-INF dir.

Tomcat was restarted (both the server and the webapp) many times during
this.

I guess the problem is elsewhere :)

Cyril

Re: Réf. : Re: ClassNotFoundException in thread

Posted by delbd <de...@oma.be>.
is there a static initialisation code in
com.nexans.statistic.client.model.send.intranet.handler.CreateFileProcedure
? or static properties whose values are taken from other methods?

If anything in the static initialisation of class
com.nexans.statistic.client.model.send.intranet.handler.CreateFileProcedure
throws an Exception, the class wil be considered as non-existent. (which is
quite normal, sometinh that could not be create does not exist)

Le Jeudi 2 Juin 2005 15:58, Cyril.ZEKSER@nexans.com a écrit :
> >> Everything was fin until I migrated. Now the jobs run OK but they fire a
> >> ClassNotFoundException as shwon :
> >
> >You double  checked that
> >com.nexans.statistic.client.model.send.intranet.handler.CreateFileProcedur
> >
> >is there in the jar and is in the right folder ?. Restarted Tomcat ?.
> >Also try with a fresh copy of the jar.
>
> Anto,
>
> the class is there, both in the jar or in the classes directory (when I
> removed the jar of course). The package is well spelled, and java at the
> command line returns me a "no main function error" when I try to run it
> from the WEB-INF dir.
>
> Tomcat was restarted (both the server and the webapp) many times during
> this.
>
> I guess the problem is elsewhere :)
>
> Cyril

David Delbecq
Royal Meteorological Institute of Belgium

-
Is there life after /sbin/halt -p?