Posted to dev@abdera.apache.org by ant elder <an...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/17 10:20:18 UTC

Another try for the 1.1.3 release?

Was chatting with Christine who's done some fixes recently and wondered
about having another try at the 1.1.3 release. I think thats a good idea.
I'll have a go a building some release artifacts for review to see what
people think.

    ...ant

Re: Another try for the 1.1.3 release?

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.
Looks like the axiom 1.2.14 release is out in the maven repos now so i plan
to have a go at cutting an Abdera release in the next days now.

   ...ant

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.