Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by "Fiorentino, Cristian" <cr...@intel.com> on 2007/03/10 00:34:48 UTC

Contributing a Modified Calculator Combo Presentation

Hello,

I wanted to share with you a User Guide presentation.

I made some modifications to the Calculator Combo example and I made a
presentation about it focusing

on the Tuscany capability to change among different service
implementations and bindings.

You can get the PPT presentation from:
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/download/attachments/44883/ModifiedCa
lculatorExample.ppt

Also I have posted it at:
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANY/Running+the+samples

Best Regards,

Cristian G. Fiorentino

Re: Contributing a Modified Calculator Combo Presentation

Posted by haleh mahbod <hm...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Cristian.

Posted by haleh mahbod <hm...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Cristian.