Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Nicole Hochleiter <ho...@seitenbau.com> on 2004/06/22 12:47:50 UTC

CopletTrasformer with several actions and more link attributes

Hi,

when I use the CopletTransformer for only one action like:
<cl:link path="attributes/test" value="1" coplet="My-Coplet">My Link</cl:link>
I could add attributes like title, class etc.

But when I try to do this with several actions like in
<cl:links>
   <cl:link path="attributes/test" value="1" coplet="My-Coplet"/>
   <cl:link path="attributes/exercise" value="test" coplet="My-Coplet"/>
   <cl:content>My Link</cl:content>
</cl:links>

I tried to put title and class in the cl:links-tag and in the cl:content-tag,
but they just disappeard.

Does anyone know how I could put more attributes into my link-tag without
another xsl transformation afterwards?

Why does the Transformer act different?

Thanks in advance,
Nicole