Posted to qa@openoffice.apache.org by Alexandro Colorado <jz...@oooes.org> on 2012/11/14 21:01:31 UTC

Bug on list

I think there is a bug on the sign in process on this (and maybe
other) lists.  A user wanted to jump in the list but got a
confirmation link that included some odd spaces

qa-sc.1352919019.jnecdklcplbblbakckmd-user = @ gmail.com openoffice.apache.org

Can anyone verify this?

--
Alexandro Colorado
PPMC Apache OpenOffice

Re: Bug on list

Posted by Alexandro Colorado <jz...@oooes.org>.
ok thanks, I told the user to re-register and pay attention to the
confirmation email.

--
Alexandro Colorado
PPMC Apache OpenOffice