Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Paolo Colamarino <pt...@gmail.com> on 2020/12/29 22:13:39 UTC

NetBeans IDE 12.2 - Failed to automatically set-up JavaFX Platform

HI,
I have installed  jdk-15 and after Apache NetBeans IDE 12.2.
I open NetBeans and after
File > New project > Categories > JavaFX > Projects > JavaFX Application >
Next
I obtain an error message : Failed to automatically set-up JavaFX Platform
Why ?

Thanks

Paolo Colamarino

Re: NetBeans IDE 12.2 - Failed to automatically set-up JavaFX Platform

Posted by Paolo Colamarino <pt...@gmail.com>.
Thank you.
I will try to use Maven-based JavaFX projects.
Sincerely.
Paolo Colamarino

Posted by Will Hartung <wi...@gmail.com>.