Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by "Humberto N. Castejon Martinez" <hu...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/26 12:07:36 UTC

Refresh page after downloading file

Hi!

I have a page with several links to download files. After one file is
downloaded I would like the corresponding link to dissapear from the page.
In principle this would be as simple as refreshing the page once a link has
been clicked. However, I am not sure how to do this, since using
setResponsePage() in the link's onClick() method does not give the desired
result (instead of the file being downloaded it is the html file of the page
set as response that is downloaded). I would really appreciate if you could
help me with this. Thanks a lot.

Cheers,
Humberto

AW: Refresh page after downloading file

Posted by Dorothée Giernoth <Do...@kds-kg.de>.
How about setting the visibility to false (yourComponentOrLink.setVisibility(false);) on click or something.
Dunno if it works with links as well, but should if it is bound to a wicket-id ...