Posted to dev@trafodion.apache.org by Sandhya Sundaresan <sa...@esgyn.com> on 2017/02/09 18:55:28 UTC

RE: [RELEASE] 2.1 Release Branch Coming Soon

Hi,
 I'll take over this next release 2.1 for Trafodion .  I will create the release branch on 2/15/207 .
 If there is any content you'd really like to be part of this upcoming release please get them in and let me know if there is a reason to wait a few more days to create the release branch.
Thanks
Sandhya